With the holiday season right around the corner, I’ve decided to put together a series of gift guides for every type of person in your life. Day 1 speaks to those of us who have become accustomed to spending more time at home following the pandemic, or perhaps just to those that enjoy comfort and luxury.
- Print Fresh Pajamas: These adorable PJ’s feature an an adorable leopard print and comes in several colors. Made from 100% cotton they will get softer with each wash and are also light enough for year round wear. If you need something a little cozier, I also recommend these flannel pajamas from PJ Salvage.
- Chloe Eua de Parfum: This is my all time favorite scent it’s subtle and feminine and I think a perfect everyday perfume.
- Fuzzy Bathrobe: I love a cozy robe and this teddy bear soft one from Pottery Barn looks like the perfect thing to wrap up in on a chilly morning. It also comes in an adorable blush color and has two deep pockets to stash your phone or whatever else you might need as you get ready for the day…or binge watch TV on the sofa, I’m not judging.
- Silk Sleep Mask: If you’re anything like me, you might need the darkness of a sleep mask to fall asleep at night. I love my Slip silk sleep mask because it is gentle on my skin and feels luxurious. It also is machine washable making it super easy to clean. And how cute is this Staycation print? I have one with palm fronds on it, but I may need this one for the days when my other one is in the wash.
- Silk Pillow Case: Keeping with the silk theme, I also love my silk pillowcase from Slip. It keeps me from getting pillow creases on my face and a smoother surface means less friction on my skin and hair. Also, it always stays cool at night if you are someone that feels like you are constantly flipping the pillow over to get to the cool side.
- Face Mug: Nothing feels more comforting than a warm cup of tea and these Fontini Tikkou Visage mugs from Anthropologie make the perfect vessel for a hot drink. I’ve had my eyes on these for awhile and they finally had a restock on all the available patterns.
- Birdies Songbirds: I am obsessed with these mules they add a touch of flair to your pajama’s when wearing around the house but look just as cute when paired with a pair of jeans, the rubber sole makes them suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear.
- Harney & Sons Tea: Not only does Harney & Sons make a great blend, but the tins the bags come in is cute enough to be on display in your house and makes a great hostess gift if paired with a set of mugs or some local honey.
- Bauble Bar Initial Blanket: I debated putting a heated blanket in this spot instead, but the personalization of these bauble bar blanket was too cute to pass up. It gives my Hermes Avalon blanket vibes but without the price tag.
This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own.