I haven’t created a guide with all the items sourced from a single place before. So, I made a guide using only Target home decor items. Target has some very accessible decor items if you want to dress up your home but don’t have a huge budget to do so.
- Rattan Mirror: If you saw my beach bar guide you are aware that I love rattan. I also have a thing for arches. Combine rattan with an arch and you get this cute mirror.
- Soapstone Candlesticks: There is a whole line of soapstone pieces at Target right now. The stone comes in a variety of hues ranging from blue to green to black. Target has honed in on the blue varietal and I’m not complaining. Bump these up a notch by pairing with some colorful taper candles. Available in two sizes: tall and short.
- Geometric Planters: Very simple planters like these allow whatever is planted in them to truly shine. Hit up your local plant store and see what speaks to you. Comes in two sizes: small and large.
- Purple Lamp: The glaze on each lamp is unique meaning that no two are exactly alike. If you are able to find these in person you can see what each one actually looks like. For example, I selected one that had a little more color to it.
- Blue Vase: The blue of this vase ties in well with the blue soapstone pieces that Target is also currently sporting. Throw some tall branches in this vase to balance out the round shape and add some height.
- Fluted Glass Candle: This candle smells nice and the fluted jar is pretty even when the candle is gone. Use the empty jar to store cotton balls.
- Magazine Holder: Basically anything immediately grabs my attention. Though, for a magazine holder I prefer something that stands them up so you can easily leaf through. I would use this instead as a place to tuck a blanket away.
- Woven Storage Basket: Particularly in small spaces, finding unique ways to add storage can go a long way in maximizing functionality. Use these small lidded baskets under a coffee table to corral toys, charging cables, or card games while keeping them within easy reach.
- Red Lamp: I’m a sucker for a pleated shade so even though red isn’t my go to color I am loving this small lamp for a pop of color and texture.
- Checkered Boxes: Target is checking all my obsession boxes from rattan to fluting. Now they are featuring checkerboard. I like the subtle checker on these boxes for someone who enjoys a geometric pattern but doesn’t want something so high contrast. Comes in a large and small size: get both and stack them.
- Soapstone Tray: More from their soapstone collection, looks great on an entry table as a place to throw mail or keys.
- Faux Olive Tree: Great if you want the look of plants but not the maitenence. This piece has a nice visual composition that’s not too heavy and gives that Sonoma Valley look for less.
This post is not sponsored and all thoughts and opinions are my own.