If you want that light and airy LA vibe of all white decor take a look at this collection of modern white decor items and get styling.
- Sherpa Pillow: Throw pillows are a simple way to cozy up a room and add personality, I love this teddy type pillow because not only does it look nice but it just invites you to curl up with it.
- Square Travertine Object: Travertine is having a major moment right now, so don’t be surprised if you see travertine tables and sculptures popping up all over the place.
- Linen Cocktail Napkins: I have a soft spot for linens and while I typically go for something with a little more color I do love the fringe detail on these.
- Clay Jar with Lid: Target has a great collection of decorative pieces right now, this cute little jar included and with low prices, they make it super easy to personalize your home.
- Round Tray: I love using trays to layer decor in shelving, on a coffee table, or at a bar. Plus they get bonus points for being useful during entertaining either for serving or for making it easy to corral and clear other items off a surface.
- Single Candlesticks: I find candlesticks super helpful in both adding a sculptural element to your decor and also bringing height. Plus they are functional for creating mood lighting during dinner parties (or any night really).
- Travertine Knot: Another cool travertine piece that brings interest into your space without being distracting.
- U-Shaped Double Candlestick: Another cool Target piece to style your home without breaking the bank.
- Brush Sculpture: Am I confused by this item? Absolutely. Like is it a shaving brush or what is going on here? Yet for some reason I still feel like I need it and like it would look good on a shelf styled with some books and pottery.
- Wavy Vase: I have been sitting on this vase waiting for the right moment to share it and now is its time to shine, it is just such a cool retro piece that would look even better with some flowers or branches in it.
- Twisted Taper Candles: Just like I love cool candlesticks, I love cool candles and these twisted tapers are the perfect addition to any taper collection. They add interest through shape without having to rely on color to call attention to themselves.
- Wavy Candelabra: A great table centerpiece and the styling of it with different color candles is so cool.
- Sculptural Vase: This type of vase is such a vibe right now but also is neutral enough to be timeless.
- Link Object: Cool draped over a book or stack of books on a shelf.
This is not sponsored and all thoughts and opinions are my own.